Daniel Klibanoff – Your Guide to Small Business Direct Marketing Success!
Are you a small business owner struggling with your lead conversions in the market? If the answer is yes, it is high time you incorporate direct marketing in your advertising and promotion strategies. The biggest advantage of direct marketing is you can communicate with the customer directly with your specific business message.
Unlike digital marketing, for example, online reviews or customer testimonials, you do not need a middleman to spread the positive word about your business in the market. You are in the driver’s seat and charge of all the communication you do with your targeted customer.
Daniel Klibanoff – Guidance from a specialist in direct marketing
Daniel Klibanoff is an entrepreneur from Asheville, North Carolina, USA, and a direct marketing specialist with more than 38 years of experience in the field. According to him, direct marketing helps you boost lead conversions and track the success of your marketing campaign successfully. It has several advantages for small business owners as they can effectively build customer relationships with this form of marketing for their products/services.
Strategies for direct marketing success for your small business
Given below are the top 5 strategies of direct marketing for your small business-
- Understand what direct marketing is- Direct marketing refers to the type of marketing where you target your customers directly with a specific business message. Businesses generally resort to emails, text messages, phone calls, and other ways to successfully reach out to their targeted audience.
- Targeting customers- The message should reach the right customers; if you fail to do so, your campaign will never be successful. This step requires some market survey and research on your part, so it entails some time and effort.
- Identifying and reaching out to the customer- In order to send the right message to the targeted customer, you should identify your customer profile correctly. Divide them into small groups on the basis of age, location, gender, purchasing patterns, etc., to reach out to them with the appropriate message.
- Advantages of using strategies for direct marketing- Direct marketing strategies help you improve returns on investments and help you make changes to any ongoing campaign as and when its need arises in the market.
- Studying successful direct marketing techniques- You can study some successful direct marketing strategies used by well-known business brands to get an idea of how it works. In this way, you can get an idea of how to create your marketing messages and send them out to the targeted customer. For instance, Dunkin Donuts uses text messages, emails, and ads in its marketing campaigns.
According to Daniel Klibanoff, if you are a small business owner and have not used direct marketing to reach out to your targeted audience, it is high time to start now. This type of marketing not only helps you to attract potential customers but also retains existing customers. You can excel in customer service and support to support brand loyalty for your products/services with success!