About Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit Services
Blackhawk Bank is an independent, locally-owned, and operated financial institution that has been serving the greater Beloit area since 1857. Along with being a community leader, Blackhawk Bank is dedicated to providing the best in personal service to each and every customer. In this blog post, we will give you some information about their Downtown banks in Beloit, WI services.
Located at 211 Pearl Street, Downtown Beloit is always open for business. Their banking solutions are designed for you to the bank when it’s convenient for your lifestyle. They offer multiple options for checking accounts, savings accounts, retirement plans, and loans, as well as mortgages rates that have been consistently lower than the national average. They also offer a suite of online services such as bill pay and mobile deposits that make banking even more convenient for you. When you need personal service without the high-pressure sales tactics, stop by Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit.
Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit
Blackhawk Bank is located at 211 Pearl Street and is open for business Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. They offer a variety of services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, retirement plans, loans, mortgages rates that have been consistently lower than the national average, and a suite of online services. If you need personal service without the high-pressure sales tactics, stop by Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit.
The History of Blackhawk Bank
Blackhawk Bank is rooted in the rich history of Beloit, Wisconsin. They were formed from a merger of two banks, Blackhawk State Bank and Lake Country Bank, that began operating in 1857. The state’s first bank charter was granted to Blackhawk State Bank on May 6th, and the name quickly became synonymous with financial stability and growth. In the early 1900s, the bank made a decision to focus its efforts on the small and medium-sized business clientele, which proved to be a winning strategy and positioned them as a successful regional bank.
In 1969, Lake Country Bank was established in Waupaca, and soon they merged with Blackhawk State Bank to form one of Wisconsin’s largest financial institutions. This merger increased Blackhawk’s customer base by more than fifty percent, which helped them achieve national recognition as a large regional bank with national capabilities.
As time passed, both banks continued to flourish until finally merging into what we now know as Blackhawk Bank in 1991. Today, we operate about 100 locations across 12 states throughout the Midwest and Texas, which allows us to serve more people than ever before. We provide personal service without high-pressure sales tactics at all of our branches, from our Downtown Beloit location to those located throughout Wisconsin, including Waupaca (our original home office), Berlin, Janesville, Pewaukee, Oshkosh, Brookfield, Appleton, and more!
The Services Offered by Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit
Blackhawk Bank has many services offered, and they are designed to meet the needs of every customer.
– Checking accounts: They offer free checking, interest checking, student checking, and premier checking. You will also find a variety of different options for savings accounts with Blackhawk Bank in Downtown Beloit.
– Mortgages: Along with being able to get the best mortgages rates in town, Blackhawk Bank offers a variety of mortgage programs that can help you build your dream home or purchase one. You can choose from 30-year fixed or 15-year fixed mortgage loans. They also offer Home Equity Loans which allow you to borrow against the equity in your home for any purpose, including home improvement projects, debt consolidation, or education expenses.
– Services for Seniors: As people age, it is important to have effective financial tools that work for them. Blackhawk Bank understands this need and serves seniors with retirement planning advice, investment advice, and estate planning services, as well as discounted banking products like their safe deposit boxes and personal checks at no charge.
– Bill Pay Service: This service is offered through your online banking account, where you can securely pay bills without having to send checks by mail or go into the bank branch.
– Online Banking: This service allows you to have access to your account information anytime you want through their website or through their mobile app that’s available on iOS and Android devices. You can view transactions
Blackhawk Bank is committed to being your community bank. We are proud to serve the greater Beloit area and would be honored to welcome you as a member.